Feb 24, 2011

Google Chrome Automatic Updates

     This is just one of the features I love about just one of the many great products Google offers to the public free of charge. Google's browser, Chrome, features automatic installation for new versions of the programs. These new browser versions mostly include new features and more importantly security fixes. Most of you reading my blog are probably already aware of this but if you are still one of those few STILL using Internet Explorer, maybe this can give you the nudge you need to upgrade to a decent browser.

(Installing New Version...)
     Anyways, continuing on with why I started this post, as I always open Lifehacker first thing in the morning when I get to work ( as well as 7 other tabs lol), I noticed an article talking ab out a new feature within Chrome Version 10. So I went to the tools menu and clicked the "About Google Chrome" to see which version I was on or if it had already updated. Turns out it was updating right at the same time as I was finding out about Chrome 10:    
                                                                                                                                                                  


It will ask you to reboot once it's done and saves all your currently open tabs and brings them right back up. Youll probably just have to re-sign into any accounts you had open ( social sites, etc...)

(Showing newly updated version)


You can download Chrome at http://chrome.google.com
Share This
Subscribe Here

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Site Info

Random Temporary text until I put something meaningful here.

Followers

Error 298 Copyright © 2009 BeMagazine Blogger Template is Designed by Blogger Template
In Collaboration with fifa