Feb 15, 2011

Trackpad "Gestures" for your Ubuntu Linux machine!

How-To geek featured an article showing us Linux fans how to take advantage of one of the few things I think Apple got right. Gestures. I NEED a scroll bar. I can't be bothered to click and drag the side bar to view a long page! So since a trackpad by itself sucks, Gestures are what make it functional and feel right. I am quite excited about being able to use this on my Netbuntu :)

So as to not steal traffic from the good group of people at HTG, click the picture below to learn how to use "gestures" on your own linux machine.

Share This
Subscribe Here

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Site Info

Random Temporary text until I put something meaningful here.

Followers

Error 298 Copyright © 2009 BeMagazine Blogger Template is Designed by Blogger Template
In Collaboration with fifa